"The Mist" How Scared Were You?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007



Do you love to watch scary movies ? I do ! The more scary they are, the more I love them. When I was growing up, my sister and I love to go to the movie theaters to watch scary movies. We did not have very good transport system at our small town then. We used to walk miles and miles to go to the theater. We were often frightened by the howling winds when we had to walk miles and miles cross the rice field in the dark raining evenings when we got out of the theater. My mother often wondered why we like to torture ourselves in such fashion. I think it must be the youth hormones :).

Today I am going to introduce you a thriller : The Mist by Stephen King, his newest suspense thriller. I am a fan of Stephen King. Some of Stephen King works have been made into movies. One of them which I love the most is none other than Four Past Midnight (1990). The plot was excellent.

The Mist by Stephen King will be in theaters Nov 21st. “The Mist” is a science fiction/horror novella authored by Stephen King, in which the small town of Bridgton, Maine is suddenly enveloped in an unnatural mist that conceals otherworldly monsters. The morning after a violent thunderstorm, a thick unnatural mist rapidly spreads across the small town of Bridgton, Maine, reducing visibility to near-zero and concealing numerous species of bizarre creatures which viciously attack any human who ventures out into the open. The source of the fog and its inhabitants is never revealed, but strong allusions are made to an interdimensional rift caused by something known second-hand to the townsfolk as "The Arrowhead Project", long rumored to be conducted at a nearby top-secret military facility.

Don't let me take the thrill out of you, go watch it !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to contact administration?
Hope for no silence