World's Greatest Costume .

Thursday, September 13, 2007




Do you have a favorite costume ?

I do and I don't because I have a lot of favorite costumes.

My son in his pirate costume :).


























In fact I was thinking of a costume for my son to wear on this coming birthday party he is invited.

Wow, if only I had knew this site earlier on, it would save me a lot of headaches finding for a pirate costume for him in his school treasure hunt event.
























I find the kid costume has quite a comprehensive range of selection, you might want to check it out : kid costume.


























I like to bring to your attention on costume contest on this site :Online Halloween Costume Contest

This is a brief description of what the contest all about :
"StarCostumes.com and Voodoo Music Experience want to see your most outrageous, creative and unique costume(s) that you'd wear to the 2007 VME event in New Orleans Halloween weekend! No tricks; just draw it, photograph it or video tape it and tell us why you should win this awesome treat."

The price for this contest is amazing, you get a 2 three day passes, $1000 for travel & lodging, $100 credit at Star Costume's website and will be featured on Star Costume's site!

When is the contest :
September 4, 2007 12:00 AM (PST) - October 4, 2007 11:30 PM (PST)

How do you go about doing it :
1. Submit a drawing, photograph or video of your original costume, it can be brand new or something you already have. Include why StarCostumes.com should select you as the Voodoo Music Experience winner in order to be eligible to win!
2.
Click the Submit Entry tab and follow the steps provided.
3.
Tell friends to come to Brickfish and vote for your entry!

You want to check the detail on the site.

** This is brought to you by StarCostume

0 comments: