A woman you love to hate !

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The local Sunday newspaper magazine's headline caught my attention and I cannot help myself blogging about this topics.

A woman you love to hate, she has everything a woman wanted to have. Rich, sexy and married to Micheal Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones. A woman you'd love to hate, an article by Jeanne Wolf.

Do you believe in perfect live in this planet called earth ? I don't ! According to this article, Catherine Zeta-Jones said that she never expected this life. She said she is living beyond her wildest-dreams. She is happy and is crazy in love with his husband who she has married for seven years.

I am very happy for her !



I personally think she is one of the most beautiful women on earth.

Wow, who can say that is not a perfect figure !

I have been married with my husband for seven years and I love my husband more and more each passing day ! But, it is not a perfect world, we give and take and there are sunny days and raining days :)-. I am thankful for every blessed day that the good lord has given me the last 45years !

How about this : rich , intelligent and married to John Sr :)-

15 comments:

kuanhoong said...

Ahem, I see your pose in the photo is the same with Catherine-Zeta Jone.. :P

kayatan said...

Without the short skirt, of course. U truly have to make an affort to make an appointment with the optometrist :):):)

kuanhoong said...

Well, my brother is an optometrist. I get free regular check-up every year. My eyes are perfect, 20-20 vision :P

kayatan said...

Hmmm... might be it does not have to do with eyesight problem, might be it has to do with illusion ? :):):):), ha ha ha ha :)

Cirnelle said...

The picture of you looks like the statue on your right is about to set fire to your hair. I think I need to get my eyes rechecked.

kayatan said...

Cinelle,
Ha ha ha, only u can come out with such joke, ha ha ha ha.
In fact, u are right, this guy from this blog http://www.38kia.com leave a comment on my new blog http://seaykopitiam.com/

that :"Wahaha, you look like 50% Catherine Zeta-Jones and 50% Kelly Clarkson."

Nowsaday either the young people no manner to old people or there is a trend of younger guy love older women , ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Chee Kui said...

Maybe there is such a trend :p
You have been tagged!
http://www.miriguy.com/2007/07/17/8-top-secret-information-about-me/
;)

kayatan said...

My heart skip a beat when I read this : "Maybe there is such a trend."

I will look into the tag :)-

ColourMeCrazy said...

Hey - I like your photo better!

kayatan said...

Ok, now we have quite a number of young people who need eye checks.

1. Kuanhoong - he claims he has 20/20 vision though.
2. 38 from http://www.38kia.com
3. Cirnelle saw my hair on fire
and now you colormecrazy !!
Semua of you chisin.

It is fun to blog :)-

mama bok said...

Hehhehe!! i likey your post..!
John Sr is a really lucky man..!!

kayatan said...

Mamabok, thank you !
I think I am a lucky woman :)-

Simple American said...

I think you are both lucky ladies. :)

Toast for the next seven years!

kayatan said...

Yes, a guinness stout for the next 7 yrs :)-

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

adidas wings
ralph lauren outlet
air force 1
coach factory outlet
beats solo
coach outlet store online
insanity workout
coach factory outlet
fitflop shoes
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
louis vuitton outlet
ghd hair straighteners
burberry bags
adidas nmd
ed hardy outlet
coach outlet
replica watches
longchamp outlet
ray ban sunglasses discount
air jordan shoes
adidas uk
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton purses
nike air max uk
louis vuitton purses
ghd flat iron
oakley sunglasses
chenyingying2016728