Left over

Sunday, May 27, 2007

What do you do with left over ?
We went to a restaurant to have dinner last night. I was upset that I forgot to bring my camera because it was a historical quant town.
We have some left over hamburger, French fries and a whole bowl of Chilli.
I fried some onion with tomatto and added some bacon bits and cheese and put it into the microwave for 2 mins ; and added some okra to the chilli and wola, these are the results :

From these to these :)-







































































And we go picnic after church service with mama antics wicker basket :):) [just like when I was young playing 'bok bok' :):)]















The English way :):):















The American way, paper plates and plastic spoons/forks and the buba coke :):)

4 comments:

DCampbell aka Puteri said...

Wahhhh, food pictures!! My kind of pictures! :-)

JamyTan said...

Me too :)

Blur Mommy said...

I like the American way of using paper plates & plastic utensils. No need to wash mah!!! hahaha.....

JamyTan said...

Me too :) "I like the American way of using paper plates & plastic utensils. No need to wash mah!!! hahaha....."
I used to be very Bristish lah. I used to have lot of nice silverware but after living here for a while, forget abt those silverware lah, use paperplates, plastic spoons etc, so easy and somemore a lot of nice designs :):), ha ha ha ha.