My new gadget :)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Do u like digital , electronics gadget ? Well, I do !!!!
Even though I am in my late 40's, but you have to remember I was one of the rare pioneer women who were into computer science early 80's. Just imagine that, some of you were not even born yet, and your Aunty here oleri programming in Fortran, machine language etc... Though I have changed career many times over the last 20yrs, software gadget is still one of my loves :)-.

Ok, today I want to tell you about Kontera contentlink. What is Kontera ? Explanation from their site :"A contextually relevant keyword that is discovered in real-time on a web page from within Kontera´s vast network of publishers, and is automatically turned into a link to the most relevant ad from among Kontera´s thousands of advertisers. " As far as I am concern, I just love the small pop-up window when you see the link. And if you notice the link is double underline. How cool is that ?

I have to thank Kuanhong for introduce me that. For those of you who wanted to make some side income from your blog, you have to visit Kuanhoong site. It is amazing, so much info and it is for free !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the free promotion :-)

Looks like you are having fun!. Great!

JamyTan said...

Yes, I enjoy it so very much :):)