Summer holiday and cheap hotels !

Friday, June 29, 2007

Whenever summer is near, my leg starts to get itchy, they want to go somewhere (figurative speaking :)). All that on my mind are holidays, vacations and funs. My husband and I went to a lot of holidays the last 7 summers we have been together. We have been to Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Philadelphia, Delaware and of course many places in Florida , the Panhandle, the South West Coast and the Central East Coast.

For those of us who love to travel, we are pretty seasoned when it comes to finding travel web sites that offer bargain deals. Recently, I came across a site called Cheaper than hotel dot com.

I take a greater interest on Cheap Hotels in Manchester because we have always wanted to visit the United Kingdom during one of our summer vacation.

I find the site very useful because it provide all classes of hotels from budget to luxury. And they also provide a list of bed and breakfast Inns. I love bed and breakfast Inns because they provide a warm homely atmosphere that you do not think you in some strange place. We stayed in a very nice bed and bedfast in St.Augustine during our honey moon. It is called the Victoria House. Oh, I love it especially in the morning when the owner bred their own brand coffee and provide us with fresh scones from their oven. It was a wonderful feeling.

There is this great site that can help you to do some research before you venture into the Great Manchester. It is the official website of the tourist board for Greater Manchester where you can discover the best of the Manchester city region in one place. Read on for your essential Manchester city guide. http://www.visitmanchester.com/

Do not forget to check out this site where you can find cheap hotels at Manchester Airport :
http://www.cheaperthanhotels.co.uk/United-Kingdom/Manchester/Airport/

I hope you enjoy your summer this year and have many sweet summer vacation experiences.

** This is a paid post.

1 comments:

online hotel reservation said...

I am also looking same cheap hotel in this summer. I want to go with my family in hotel who provide me best food and service in cheap rates